16 July 2013

Chocolate Crunch Slice


Chocolate Crunch Slice
(So yummy you will be going for seconds!) 

This recipe was one of my Nanna's recipes. I think it was one of her 'just in case I get visitors' speciality that she always had on hand. I can still remember her Tupperware slice container that all her yummy creations were kept in. This one is super easy and ingredients that you will easily have on hand in your kitchen. I hope you enjoy :)

Ingredients:
1 Cup Self raising flour
1 Cup Brown sugar
1 Cup Coconut
1 Tablespoon Cocoa
125 Grams butter

Method:
1.       Mix dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.

2.       Melt butter.

3.       Pour butter over dry ingredients.

4.       Spread mixture into a greased slice tin.

5.       Bake in a moderate oven for 20 minutes.

6.        Remove from oven and allow to cool until warm.


Icing
Ingredients:
½ Packet milk cooking chocolate
1 Tablespoon Copha

Method:
1.       Place chopped chocolate and copha into a microwave dish.

2.       Microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir, microwaving in 20 second intervals until melted.

3.       Pour over slice and refrigerate for one hour.

4.       Remove from refrigerator and cut whilst still soft.

5.       Store in refrigerator in a sealed container.

6.       Enjoy!!

** Optional  - I like to sprinkle some shredded coconut on the top when the icing is setting.


No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails