30 September 2013

Upcycling glass jars

Easy DIY Shell Home Décor


I came across some cute glass jars months ago at my local home wares store for only a few dollars each. Not being able to turn down a bargain I purchased them and thought 'they will come in handy one day!'
Their day has finally come! I had a collection of sea shells that I wanted to display in my living room and thought that the glass jars were just perfect for the job. I then added a little twine, as I am obsessed with it and its versatility at the moment and Voilà - instant DIY home décor!

If you want to create something similar, all you need is:
Twine
Glue gun
Glass jars
Sea shells (or something similar to fill the jars with!)
                         
Simply place a dot of glue on the glass jar and then fasten one end of your twine to it. Loop twine around the glass jar as desired, then using your glue gun place another small dot of glue near the end of the twine and fasten.
Then fill the jars with sea shells, rocks or whatever you please.




To see more home décor ideas follow me on Instagram and Pinterest
 




No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails