8 October 2013

Tutorial Tuesday: Pallet Wall Art



You may have seen last week on my Instagram my new favourite piece of DIY in my home. You can check it out here. I have been eyeing off so many great pallet DIY tutorials on Pinterest that I am eager to try. Ever since I made my vertical garden and my pallet succulent frame I have been pallet obsessed - you can see both projects here.

My new task was some wall art to brighten up my hallway. Hardwood, timber oil and paint was all it needed - I am thrilled with how it has come up.


Constructing the timber wall art

The finished product
You are my sunshine


If you are interested in making your own sign, here are some pallet tutorials with easy to follow instructions!

Simply click on the image to see the tutorial





I hope this inspires you to make some fabulous, low cost wall art for your home! I know I have a few more on my 'to try' list! Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy x

post signature


1 comment :

  1. I love this! I've been pinning things like this to my 'new dream home' board for a while now, in blind faith that I will one day get around to doing something cleverly crafty like this. I'm inspired! Where do you get pallets from by the way? I saw one in a council chuck out the other day but wasn't able to pick it up :(

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails