14 November 2013

A touch of coastal in my home this Christmas

I saw this picture on a recent blog post by A Beach Cottage and fell in love.


I am now on the hunt to find these shell balls to place on my Christmas tree. Last year the Christmas theme in my home was silver and gold which I loved, but this year I would love to incorporate some coastal glam to my decorating. I have been on pinterest looking for some inspiration and this is what I have found.












If you want to see more of my coastal Christmas inspiration, check out where I have been pinning it on my 'Tis the season to be jolly Pinterest board!

Will your home have a theme when decorating this Christmas? I would love to know x
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails