20 June 2014

Dreaming of a Beach House

I have been dreaming of a little beach shack...
Somewhere by the sea.
I want to hear the sound of waves crashing as I fall asleep each night.
Somewhere to unwind and relax.
Somewhere where you park the car when you arrive and then spend your time barefoot, walking, exploring and enjoying the surrounds.
A palette of earthy tones, simple design, natural textures and lots of light.
I think I may have found my little dream beach house, or even two!

This beach house can be found in the seaside village of Urunga, on the NSW mid north coast. 
You can see more of it here.
A green grassy backyard, a short stroll to the beach and shops. 
Hinterland and waterfalls on your doorstep.
A relaxed beach house which you can even enjoy in winter, sitting around the wood fire.













This beach house can be found on the NSW mid north coast at Bluey's Beach and naturally the home is called 'Bluey's Beach Shack', you can read more about it here.
A gentle stroll to your choice of Bluey's Beach and the village coffee shops.
A stylish, casual beach house is the perfect setting to unwind and relax.
The central living area of the house has decks on either side, a casual eating area beside the kitchen, all overlooking a large lounge with dining for and comfy sofas around a woodfired stove. 
What a glorious view!







Have you been dreaming of a beach house holiday like me?
Where would be your ideal holiday location to relax by the beach?


Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

3 comments :

  1. Oh wow, in LOVE with that little house! I felt more relaxed just from looking at the pics! (MUST GET TO THE BEEEEACH!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Kelly! Looks SO inviting and cosy right :) Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete
  2. Love these simple cosy shacks. We are saving to buy one in the next few years (or it may take longer) but hey I can dream and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails