27 June 2014

Happy Birthday Glamour Coastal Living!



Happy birthday to Glamour Coastal Living! 
A year has flown by and I am so happy to be here blogging!

I started Glamour Coastal Living a  year ago with this post I wasn't sure if I was going to be laughed at, if I was a crap writer, or would anyone be interested? But I posted it and Glamour Coastal Living started. Blogiversary was a word that I had not even heard of way back then, but today I am celebrating my first!
Initially blogging was a way for me to share my home renovations, favourite recipes and DIY projects with family and friends. I wanted to have somewhere to share my love of all these things as well as all things coastal, glamorous, crafty and beautifulNow, I have wonderful people from all around the world popping in to say hello and share inspiration with. I have met a wonderful network of blogger and fellow home renovation/styling enthusiasts and have made some wonderful friends. Of course my family and friends are by biggest supporters, so thank you for all if your kind words and thoughts. Its so lovely to receive your kind words of praise or thanks when you see a post you enjoy!

But where to from here?
I am looking forward to growing Glamour Coastal Living and continuing on with what I started. You can expect more home tours, living inspiration, yummy recipes and projects from me and if there is anything in particular you want to see more of, just let me know! 

Highlights
There has been some definite highlights over the past year, being featured over on the Power of Paint was a massive highlight and it felt great to get recognition of the work we put into painting and transforming our homes exterior.

My top three most clicked posts were
Our front garden transformation on our home
These delicious protein power balls
Painting the exterior of our home

My favourite top three posts would have had to be
DIY driftwood mirror
Adding a touch of Hampton's in my home
The after reveal of the pool area of my home
I write this with sincere gratitude.
To everyone who has been a part of my blogging journey, I want to say an enormous THANK YOU. Your kind comments and feedback make it all worthwhile and I'm enormously thankful and so very, very grateful to all of you. Thank you to my fellow Bloggers for welcoming me so warmly into your community and circle of friends!
I’m looking forward to the year ahead and I sure hope you’ll come back to visit!
Have a wonderful weekend x


Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

4 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday Glamour Coastal Living! Loving your blog Ashlea and I look forward to reading many more of your posts when they arrive in my inbox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sally! Your facebook likes, shares, comments, Instagram and Blog love never goes unnoticed :) You are too kind xx

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday!! love reading your posts each week, keep them coming:) I am loving the recipes, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allesha for your kind words! I appreciate you following my blog, I have some amazing new recipes to share soon - keep posted! x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails