5 June 2014

House Rules - Maddi & Lloyd's amazing home transformation

I am a loyal Block fan and I have never watched the TV series House Rules. I did come across these amazing before and after photos of Townsville couple Maddi & Lloyds newly renovated home though and I had to share them. I am not saving the styling is fabulous, I am just impressed with the overall 'Wow' and improvement. Lucky Maddi & Lloyd I say!

You know how I love a good before and after picture, yep you may have seen some of my own (here, here and here) and I thought the transformation from the House Rules contestants was pretty damn impressive especially in only seven days.

Here are some of my favourite before and after photos of Maddi & Llyods Townsville home...


BEFORE Guest Room

AFTER Guest Room

BEFORE Kitchen


AFTER Kitchen






BEFORE Living Room


AFTER Living Room

BEFORE Laundry


AFTER Laundry


BEFORE Master Bedroom


AFTER Master Bedroom

BEFORE Study


AFTER Study


Hope you are having a wonderful week xx

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

5 comments :

  1. Ashlea, I actually got to see this the other day and it was the best transformation! Totally our style in many parts of the house! I love the guest room, kitchen & study. The guest bedroom has given me great inspiration to do mine. The bed head and soft tones. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing, i've been wanting to see the finished room. love it! nice and simple. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by and were able to see the transformation photos! Hope you are having a wonderful long weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Maddi and Lloyd are only a few doors down from us and if you haven't heard the news they are selling up and moving North to be closer to family. There are two weeks of open homes left to run prior to the Auction on 6 December. The link below will show a few more photos:

    http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-qld-pallarenda-118408027

    Cheers, Col

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow isn't your street going to be sought after! Its a lovely renovation and I like what they have done with the home, since the show. I bet the open house has been busy - perfect time for you to have a garage sale and get buyers hehe! thanks for sharing Col!

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails