30 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide - for the Beachy Goddess

If I was to write a Christmas wishlist, I know some of these beauties would feature!! If you are looking for a perfect Christmas present for your friends, or maybe a treat for yourself then this list is for you...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pops of tropical green
The smell of summer in a candle
Beaded goddess style
Geometric print mania
Roundie Moroccan Towel for summer days
Anchor Tribe texture for your wall
Coasters for those summer cocktails
Jute texture for your wall
Some greenery to brighten your home
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



If you want to shop this look, then here is where you will find them.


So tell me, whats on your Christmas wishlist this year? Will you be adding any of these items to the list? 

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails