21 November 2014

Feature Friday: A rustic beach cottage

Have you discovered the new Homes Plus magazine yet? It is only new and a subscription to it is on the top of my Christmas wishlist this year! The magazine features 'real homes' and products as well as some great DIY projects. What I love about it is that the magazine makes styling your home affordable - there is some great budget ideas that wont break the bank. 

I came across this coastal home in this months Christmas issue and just had to share it with you for Feature Friday. It looks like such a relaxed space and I loved the coastal Christmas feel they have created with the blue wrapping paper and simple Christmas tree. You can read more on the home here.










The home has such a relaxed, seaside feel doesn't it? Shades of white, texture, layers and some shabby timber furniture makes this home look so livable and welcoming. Living here would feel like you are on a seaside holiday I think. Who wouldn't want that?!

What style would your dream house be? 
Would you like to call this little seaside cottage home?

Have a wonderful weekend x

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails