10 November 2014

STILLS // My week in pictures




My bathroom renovation is in full swing starting tomorrow. It has been a hectic week choosing tiles, fittings, fixtures and of course coming to terms with having NO bathroom for over a week. Luckily its summer and we have a pool, as there will be no bathroom for us here! Eeeek!

I will share more with you and a bathroom update this week, so check back in.


I am loving bringing you Feature Friday home tours each week and this week we stepped inside this northern Sydney beach house stunner! Come on over for the house tour, if you are a beach, tropic lover then this home has your name written all over it!

I had been contemplating this purchase for weeks and I did it - I LOVE Bianca's recipes and am so happy to own this cook book trio!


We oiled the front deck this week and now just need to cut in around the bottom of the wall and its DONE! Oh that project has been on the 'to do' list for too long...Phew!

I dreamt of sunny days and lazing afternoons in this hammock. Especially with mango season here, it feels like summer is in full swing. Certainly here on the Gold Coast with the 28 degree days we have been having!




Some exciting news for the week - I launched my new Etsy store, selling these boho dreamcatchers. To celebrate I threw a giveaway (there is still 24 hours to enter, so head on over here and leave a comment and you could be in the draw!). Id love you to check them out and let me know what you think! 

Have a wonderful week Glamour Coastal Living Tribe! Hope its filled with sunny days and lots of smiles  


Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. A bathroom reno is such a big but rewarding job! I hope it goes smoothly for you. Your dream catchers are delightful, good luck with your Etsy store xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole for your kind words! The humidity isn't doing the bathroom reno many favours - everything is taking so long to dry and set! I hope your beautiful house progress is coming along, its just stunning xx

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails