17 December 2014

My Coastal Rustic Christmas Table setting - Featured on She Loves To Make

I wanted to do something different this year for Christmas. I didn't feel like getting the tinsel and baubles out and having a traditional Christmas tree. So I made one instead! Living by the coast, I let nature inspire Christmas this year and created a driftwood Christmas tree. Using driftwood collected from my local beach and then adding my DIY clay tag ornaments and seashells something special was created. 

To match in with the coastal theme, I thought a rustic coastal Christmas table setting would be ideal to match. So I added my coastal touch and was thrilled with how it turned out, just click here to see for yourself. 


Did you opt for a traditional Christmas tree this year? What colour theme have you gone for? Have you thought about how you are going to style your Christmas table setting this year? Leave me a comment below, I'd love to know how you are celebrating this year. 

Isn't Christmas sneaking up fast? Enjoy the festive period with your loved ones and friends. I hope its magical and filled with many happy memories.

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails