27 February 2015

Feature Friday: Glass, Concrete & Timber in the Coastal Wilderness


Do I have your attention now?
What a view huh? It looks like some lush Mediterranean paradise, but in fact its a home on Victoria's Great Ocean Road. I have come across a few amazing Great Ocean Road properties lately, you can see can see them here, here & the most recent, a glass pole home here.
If you are joining us for the first time, Feature Friday is a weekly post where you can step inside a home for a house tour and be wowed. If you are a sticky beak like me and like to see how people live, what furniture they have and home designs then you will love it, so stick around!

This home is located at Lorne, at the northern end of The Great Ocean Road. If you ever get the opportunity to drive this strip of coastline, then go for it - it truly is beautiful! This home is fittingly called 'Ocean House' and you can see why. With a roof top perfect for entertaining and floor to ceiling glass in each room the views are breathtaking. There is endless ocean on one side and then native Australian bush on the other - make sure you scroll down and see the view from the kitchen window. I wouldn't mind standing there to do my dishes, what a view!






Ocean House is extraordinary. Isn't it? 
The sky
The rooftop
The ocean
So unique

" Glass and timber pavilion blends wilderness with contemporary chic to create a truly unique entertaining area with panoramic views across the ocean."










This is what the owners have to say about this beauty.

" Enjoy circular bedrooms, wrap around terraces, a rooftop deck with open air bath and velvet polished concrete.

Sculpted from concrete, timber and glass amid the eucalyptus forest and...it brings relaxed luxury to Victoria's stunning coast. It is an immaculately handcrafted, five bedroom, three living area beachside retreat."

Okay, so now I am off to buy a lotto ticket!! What did you think? Are you left speechless like me? If you won lotto would you too want to call this home?

Do you have a beautiful home, or know of a home that could be a part of Feature Friday? Or have you completed some renovations at home and want to share? Of perhaps you have seen a home, maybe for sale or in your neighborhood that is worth a feature? Let me know, I would love to hear from you! I am always on the lookout for homes to feature, just send me an email glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com



Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend lovelies.





Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

4 comments :

  1. Holy batballs can you imagine waking up to that incredible view every day? How insanely divine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just wow I love the stairs, the kitchen , the bathroom, the walls - everything wow Thanks for sharing with us for The Sunday Brunch Magazine, lovely to see you Bel & Eliza xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This home is very beautiful. At now I buy two tickets and I waiting for Saturday lotto results. If I won I will buy it!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails