13 March 2015

Feature Friday: A Leafy Green Inner city Melbourne Apartment


I came across this Inner city Carlton apartment in Melbourne and was immediately drawn to it. I have never lived in an apartment before, but often think of apartment living as compact and functional. This apartment has changed my view however, the owners have created an inner city home that is a cherished sanctuary and a place to recharge the batteries.
It's inviting, welcoming and oh so homely. Let's take a peek shall we?!




A leafy green courtyard, handcrafted furniture, carefully chosen art, a modern eclectic style - what's not to love?

I adore  the pot plant on the seat, not a conventional pot plant holder, but it really works in this space doesn't it?




What do you love about this inner city apartment? Have you lived in an apartment before? 
Is there a piece of art or furniture you would love in your home? For me its the leather cushion in the bedroom, its stunning!
You can read more about the home here via The Design Files.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend lovelies 

Ps: Do you have a beautiful home, or know of a home that could be a part of Feature Friday? Or have you completed some renovations at home and want to share? Perhaps you have seen an amazing home for sale and think its worth sharing? Let me know, I would love to hear from you! I am always on the lookout for homes to feature, just send me an email glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails