9 April 2015

A look I am Loving: Island Trading Co

I first came across Island Trading Co when I saw this picture via The Design Villa's Instagram. Louise from The Design Villa posted this picture of this gorgeous candle among her gorgeous coral and greenery. 

Conscious of the impact of modern packaging on our oceans, Island Trading Co’s candles come in woven drawstring bags (as packaging) that are useful later on too. I then saw that Louise had used the packaging the candle came in for a cute plant holder - such a great idea! 


Drawing inspiration from Polynesian cultures, the Island Trading Co range is so unique. They have just launched a new marble homewares range which is hand carved from natural marble, meaning no two pieces are the same. It's not often you can source such unique homewares at such reasonable prices. Marble is so on trend at the moment too, here is a peek at some of their range.


How great are the woven drawstring bags? 
I think one of their candles is on my wishlist just so I get the bag!
Are you crushing on a newly found online store or homewares brand? Let me know, I love seeing fresh new pieces. Even feel free to link your own store in the comments below if you like! 

Aloha x

PS: This post is not sponsored, just wanting to share some beautiful sustainable homewares with you!

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails