28 April 2015

Let's talk watermelons


{source}
If you loved the pineapple fever that was pineapple ornaments, home decor, vases, clocks, linen, cushions...the list goes on, then I think you will too enjoy the watermelon look.

 Perfect for a little girls bedroom or nursery, its fun, colourful and gives a great endless summer vibe!


Why not add a bit of fun and interest with a watermelon cushion or wall stickers, then team it with pinks and greens for a statement effect. It sure is going to put a smile on a little ones face! Imagine waking to this each day...
{source}
{source}

Loving the watermelon endless summer feel? I have put together a few pieces for a kids room - Shop the look below.
1 | 2 | 3| 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

ARE YOU A PINEAPPLE AND WATERMELON LOVING KINDA LADY TOO? 
I love the summer vibes of these tropical fruits, I don't think this trend is going anywhere in a hurry!

Are you feeling all the watermelon love now? Well wait, there is one must thing you must do. I came across an amazing watermelon themed kids party via Honey & Fizz and trust me you must take a look its super cute!

Yes so you noticed I am back from my blogging hiatus? Hope you didn't miss me too much! Remember you can always pop over and say Hi on Facebook + Instgram between blog posts and follow along there.

Have a great week peeps, I will be back with more later this week x

This post is linking up with Essentially Jess and team #IBOT
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

21 comments :

  1. I cannot get enough of watermelons and their cuteness... but stop you are making me crave Summer again ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I know...like I say, endless summer vibes! I am clinging to the last of the warmth here on the GC. I hate winter with a passion x

      Delete
  2. I'm a bit fruity so I like pineapple and watermelons. One of my daughters actually has a great watermelon rug that we bought when we lived in Thailand - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all a little tuity fruity sometimes :P I love the idea of a watermelon rug how cute, especially when its a little special coming all the way from Thailand! x

      Delete
  3. I love pineapples and watermelons - the wall stickers are too cute. We are about to move to Tropical North Queensland so I see a lot of these in my future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, good luck with the move! I hope you heading to mango territory, I would be so jealous I would love to live that way and have access to such amazing fresh fruit! A coconut palm is what I would love though, endless coconuts ahhhhh x

      Delete
  4. Ooh yes, let's talk about watermelons. I love them and the pineapples too. I hope they won't go out of fashion anytime soon. I've seen a lot of foxes around lately. I have to say I love those too :) #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes foxes, the tribal arrow look and really rustic timbers are in for boys at the moment which I am loving. I am troppo for anything watermelon or pineapples, I do love it how chain stores like Kmart do make it so affordable to purchase homewares and nic nacs, when the craze is over you don' feel so bad!! x

      Delete
  5. I was lucky to get 2 Lyloh watermelon sarongs for the price of one in their preXmas introductory promotion last year. My daughter and I used them heaps over the summer holidays. I even wrote a blog post on the 10 uses for my watermelon sarong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how awesome! They are seriously cute, I will have a look for your post as I love wearing sarongs! x

      Delete
  6. I predicted the watermelon trend in kids interiors months ago when the odd watermelon rug and night light were popping up here and there. It seems to have exploded now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure has Toni! Everyone has gone troppo for it!! x

      Delete
  7. It looks so fresh and fun!
    Having said that, I don't do decorating fazes; I don't really do decorating. But I could get on board with this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I know, I find it hard not to kept swept up in the fazes especially when each time you walk into Target or Kmart they have such well priced great things...I do have to restrain myself sometimes! Thanks for the linkup lovely x

      Delete
  8. Oh seriously, the watermelon decor is just too cute. I'm considering ditching my hubby so that I can have all the watermelon things! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I know the feeling. I went troppo over the pineapples, I am trying to restrain myself with the watermelons. There are some cute pillowcases out though, maybe I can try them on him! :)

      Delete
  9. Watermelons, taste and look amazing! Pineapples are cute but I'd much rather one of those watermelon decor items - hmm, I think I need a pay rise to afford the addiction lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Pineapples and am loving the Watermelon craze too. Such fun for little girls. So bright and happy. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! Thanks for sharing with us for The Sunday Brunch Magazine, Bel & Eliza xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweet! I love the "watermelon vibe". :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails