1 May 2015

Feature Friday: Mountain & Ocean Views



Who doesn't love a home tour (or a home snoop as I often call it?!).

Today, let me take you through this timber home perched on the top of Currumbin Valley with ocean and mountain views. What an outlook!

This property intrigued me, with its incredible timber work, resort styled pool and pine tree plantation. Very unique! Come on and take a peek...





 This is what the agent has to say about this home...

"...Private, immaculate and positioned majestically on a flourishing highland, ‘Nikkini’ is an organic haven with an abundance of natural beauty..."



"...An 18 metre swimming pool sits in the foreground of what is a truly impressive outlook from the sprawling north-facing main residence. The cedar home is just 4 years old and features polished timber floors throughout, a large granite chef’s kitchen, floor to ceiling windows, four bedrooms, three living areas, two full bathrooms, a powder room, undercover outdoor entertaining and a fully equipped pool house with spacious open plan living and dining..."

It even has organic gardens, a primary agriculture production shed and pine forest. This is more than a home!




It would feel like you are swimming in a resort pool, incredible isn't it? Just imagine cocktails poolside and the parties you could throw!




You can view the home here and if you have a lazy $3 million dollars you could even purchase this beauty!! Maybe I might need to buy a lotto ticket first :P

ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO GOES AND HAS A STICKY BEAK AT OPEN HOUSES? Even if your not buying? I am! 
I love a good home tour. I think I would have to hire a Ferrari or something a little special to pull up at this house for an open house however!

Ahhh off to keep dreaming...

Have a great weekend lovelies x

Ps: Do you have a beautiful home, or know of a home that could be a part of Feature Friday? Or have you completed some renovations at home and want to share? Perhaps you have seen an amazing home for sale and think its worth sharing? Let me know, I would love to hear from you! I am always on the lookout for homes to feature, just send me an email glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

7 comments :

  1. Oh that's just swoonsome! I love looking through the keyhole into other people's houses! Just look at that pool... and those views! In my dreams...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am off to buy another lotto ticket Sammie! It is drool worthy x

      Delete
  2. Those views.... that pool!!! Gorgeous. All the grass for the kids to run has me drooling and dreaming of a sea change. I love taking a look at other homes. I went into a home inspection just the other day in fact!! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfect - sea not so far and nestled in the mountains. Best of both worlds! Hehe yes I love it when houses come up for sale in my street and neighbourhood. I love seeing people style and how they live, it fascinates me x

      Delete
  3. Oh wow - that backyard and pool area. I am a little in lust right now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine Friday Vodka-O'clock by the pool Sonia! Oh wouldn't it be a dream... x

      Delete
  4. Those views! My husband would that grass!! Not in such a positive way though I am thinking. The pool is brilliant and those high ceilings are just calling for something on the white walls.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails