12 May 2015

Lets Eat Cake + Lovely Links

Today I am sharing pretties, links and fab finds that I have come across this week that are share worthy with you all!

|| Lets Eat Cake ||

This Citrus Yoghurt Cake is on my 'to bake' list when I next feel like being a domestic goddess! Anything with lemon or orange zest is a winner with me, the flavour is just so intense and authentic. 


|| Instagram Feed ||

I read this great article on crafting a beautiful instagrm feed. One Instagram feed I love is Made From Scratch. There is always beautiful images to lust and admire! 



|| Lets Talk Business||

I came across a fabulous article on 100+ free tools for those with a creative business. There was some great tips and tricks there, its definitely worth a read!


|| Shop at Kmart?||

You can't walk part Kmart these days without ducking in for a quick peek at their homewares and seeing what's new. Fleur from Our Urban Box has shared some of her favourite Kmart hacks, turning stock standard Kmart homewares into something a little more fabulous. It's worth a look!


What did you think? Will you be a domestic goddess too and whipping up that yummy cake?
Have you anything you would love to share with me? A fab article, blog post, homewares item? Leave me a comment below.
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

9 comments :

  1. Great Links, I am definitely going to be reading that one for creative business's. Thanks for sharing my post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great one Fleur - definitely one worth pinning and coming back to for later x

      Delete
  2. Fleur's post has cost me money lol... in a good way. I cannot get enough of Kmart lately! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe there is some fab finds to be had there! I can't help but pop in for a peek each time I do my groceries...unfortunately Kmart is right next door! x

      Delete
  3. Loved Fleurs kmart hacks post! And love a new insta account to check out. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Fleurs kmart hacks post! And love a new insta account to check out. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally wish I had more time to bake yummy cakes, but alas my waistline really doesn't require it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am off to check out the creative resources. Awesome links. Kmart rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome links lovely. I'm off to check out the Instagram feed and creatives link. Perfect!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails