16 June 2015

Loving, Making and Admiring



Here is a snippet of what's been happening around here lately...

|| Admiring ||

How divine does this cake look by Lia from Lia's Farm Life? I came across Lia on Instagram and am crushing on her beautiful recipes and farm life. I want to pick up my things and move to WA too, it looks amazing. In the meantime, I am going to attempt to recreate this - Yum!


|| Loving ||

Are you renovating, building or simply looking for inspiration to freshen up your home? Then you need to read this free Decorating Guide by Coastal Style. Melissah renovated an amazing beach house on Victoria's coastline that I featured here on Glamour Coastal Living. I have always adored her style and love reading new blog posts and seeing the mood boards Melissah puts together. Melissah has created 48 pages of inspiration, decorating tips and style guides, where you can see how she put these into practice in her own home. It's designed for lovers of Coastal Style and anyone renovating, building or attempting a simple makeover. Click here to see the Beach House decorating guide (you will thank me later, its 48 p ages of gorgeousness!)


|| Making || 

I love to bake healthy recipes and this recipe I thought would be perfect for a late breakfast or morning tea snack. The goji berries are a great superfood and the banana makes it so moist. I made this for Sunday breakfast, if you missed the post you can see the recipe here.



On another note - I have been left feeling so humble and grateful this week thanks to Kidspot.

I never thought that when I started Glamour Coastal Living that I would still be here nearly two years later - sharing with you all gorgeous home tours, home + lifestyle inspiration, recipes and the things I love. I am humbled to have made some amazing friends and networks through this blog and most recently be nominated for Kidspot Voices 2015. I am so honoured to have made the TOP 100 of bloggers and creatives in Australia and be one of these clever and clickable people who made it to the list this year. I am a 'Home & Wellbeing' Finalist and am so thrilled to see my name sitting next to some of my mentors and big name bloggers that I follow and adore. I truly am so blown away by this and just wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU. A massive, big and sincere thank you for everyone who follows, likes, shares and engages with Glamour Coastal Living - you are all the ones I write for and I am so grateful to be here where I am today - thank you thank you thank you!
If you feel like showing some love and support to some amazing bloggers and creatives, then head here over to see the Top 100. There is some seriously impressive talent out there!

Anything that you are loving, making or admiring that you feel like sharing with me?
 I hope this has inspired you to make yummy things and do some redecorating in the home - a change is as good as a holiday remember!

Have a great weekend lovelies x

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

4 comments :

  1. CongratulatIons on making the top 100, an awesome achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlea, Love the book. Can it be obtained in hard copy? Also any idea where I can find the gorgeous trellis cushion on page 5?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching the Kidspot Top 100! It is such a tribute to you and your beautiful blog. xxx
    (PS. And that banana bread looks delish!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hip hip hooray, congratulations, what a fab achievement, you have a gorgeous blog. x I just love it, glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails