27 July 2015

Blue Skies + Sparkly Ocean - Just Paradise!


The sky so blue.
The clouds so fluffy.
The ocean glistening in the sun.

Monday morning you were quite the stunner today!

Mr Coopar had fun in the sand digging with his stick.
I kept greeting people with this funny little grin and the words 'another day in paradise!'
I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, mother nature was just too beautiful!

Nothing beats fresh air, sand between your toes and the smell of that salty air!
It was nearly hot enough for a swim today - I kid you not!

Just bliss. 







My little slice of paradise. Oh Currumbin you showed me the goods today!!
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails