24 July 2015

Feature Friday: An Eclectic Palm Beach Home

I love seeing inside beautiful homes and interiors and when I came across this Palm Beach holiday home, I knew that Glamour Coastal Living readers would love it as much as me for a Feature Friday home tour.

It's an eclectic space - with neutral tones, rustic timber finds, pops of colour and chic vintage furniture finds. The property is adorned with spiralling vines, luxury interiors, amazing ocean views from every room and sun drenched entertaining areas. 





I spy a gorgeous Moroccan wedding blanket and pouffe - how divine do they look with the white wall panelling and views?!

Don't get me started about this pink African juju hat - you all know how much I love a juju hat! :)










I simply adore the colour, rustic furniture and eclectic taste of decor.

IS THIS HOME YOUR STYLE? TELL ME WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT IT!

Did you catch last weeks home tour of the lovely Hayley from Mum Little Loves? Make sure you see what Hayley has been up to with her newest project too - it is looking fabulous as expected!!

I shall be back next week for some of my own tips for planning and tackling a bathroom reno. Stay posted!

If you have a home that you would like to share on Glamour Coastal Living then get in touch with me - I would love to hear from you! It could be a renovation, a new makeover or a house tour. Or you may have seen a house in your neighbourhood you think is worth sharing?

Have a great weekend x
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

6 comments :

  1. I'm in love with this house Ashlea! The styling is beautiful & what a view!😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too Julie - so homely and I love the rustic touches and eclectic furniture....plus those views, it's like the icing on the cake!! :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a lovely house. That view over the edge of the infinity pool is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful home and great views. They've really embraced the beach vibe with their choice of decor. Love the infinity pool and the well placed outdoor furniture to embrace that view.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god! are you kidding me!! this place is BEAUTIFUL!!!! love every part of it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning combo of coastal & eclectic!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails