6 July 2015

Life lately + What I have been Admiring, Reading and DIYing!

Hi there! So what has been happening this week? Lots!

Although winter on the Gold Coast, it has been kind of warm feeling with this week predicted to be in the mid twenties - hooorah! Also, we are on the winter countdown in my house, with each day being marked off the calendar and the countdown to spring beginning. Yep, you guessed it we are summer people!
Day dreaming by the pool doesn't make winter go away apparently! Although the pool looks lovely its a chilly 19 degrees!


Farmer Market fins - fresh blooms, berries and crunchy winter apples!


I was so thrilled to have an Instagram meetup with some lovely Gold Coast, fellow interior loving ladies this week. We met at a darling little tea house in Tallebudgera Valley where we laughed so hard our faces hurt. We  had such a fun time, then devoured this gorgeous dessert tray - yum!
Thank you lovely @aquabungalow @pineapplevilla @kyliefoy1 @coconut_cabin @petalmylittle for the fun time, cant wait to do it again! I have said it here before, I feel so blessed to have met some wonderful, supportive people via Glamour Coastal Living and the community I am in - so thank you!



  Blue skies, more fresh bloom and fresh juices to be had. 


Did you catch me this week over at Pinch Me Beautiful? I had such fun chatting to Bec for her 'Handmade Series' and sharing a little insight into my life and passion for being creative!


Enough about me though - I came across some great inspiration and reads lately and just had to share. This is what I have been admiring, reading and wanting to DIY...


|| Admiring ||
LA based Blogger Bri from Design Love Fest has done an amazing patio makeover. I am loving the boho, Morrocan feel of it, you wont believe the before shot its an amazing and inspiring makeover!





|| Reading ||
The Sunday Brunch Magazine.
If you like reading creative and inspiring blogs and having something new to read then this free online magazine is for you! The Sunday Brunch Magazine 
takes submission each month from the 1st - 14th, so if you are a blogger it is a fantastic way to reach out to a new audience and also meet some great new bloggers!




|| DIY ||

I love a DIY project and this one caught my eye - a concrete stool which is so on trend at the moment. Sarah from TOMFO shared here this easy project - you could use it as a stool, bedside table, side table or even a plant stand! I love it!


Hope you have had a great week! Follow me over on Instagram if you want to see what I am getting up to this week.

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO? ANYTHING EXCITING? 
COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS UNTIL THE END OF WINTER LIKE ME?


Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

4 comments :

  1. That's a busy week Ashlea! Your insta meet looked like fun, and my goodness what a selection of delicious pastries on the table. Yum yum xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was fun Nicole, so amazing to meet the ladies 'behind the lens' that I have been following along on IG for so long! The sweets were amazing. The best macadamia tart and choc brownie I have ever had x

      Delete
  2. That is a busy week, we too are on the countdown to the end of winter. Thank you lovely lady for featuring my concrete stool, I'm loving your site, so much inspiration for me seeing as we are building a new home, I'm so glad I found you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sarah, thank you. I love YOUR site and had my eye on a few items in your store yesterday, You are one creative and talented lady. I cannot wait to see more of your build x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails