30 August 2015

Black & White: My Top 5 Office Finds



I love office supplies and am especially loving a monochrome look. 

I love that it's not distracting, especially in an office space where there is lots of concentration required!

Adding a touch of greenery with the fresh plants is a great way to freshen the air and brighten a work space.

I am sharing my top five monochrome office finds below. Which are your favourite?

I love the Like A Boss print - fun isn't it?

|| SHOP THE LOOK ||

Happy shopping!

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. I love these... black and white are my favourite colours.
    My fave is the lightbox, mine says... "Do what you love" at the moment. Have a fab day lovely lady x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love that Sarah! Do what you love is one of my favourite sayings too! Cannot wait to see your new home and how you put together the interiors and style! X

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails