17 September 2015

A Look I Love: Navy + Tan


My eye keeps being drawn to the colours Navy + Tan.

I love the combination together - whether it be in fashion or homewares!

Here is some Navy + Tan inspiration from Pinterest. I though you might like the colour combination too?

source

source

source

source
source

Naturally my eyes lit up when I saw this homeware shopping picks by Adore Home Magazine - how amazing is the pendant light and leather cushion!!

You can view the Adore Home Magazine Shopping Picks here.



DO YOU LOVE THE NAVY + TAN LOOK TOO?
Such a timeless colour combination isn't it?
 So much better than black!

Do you have a colour crush at the moment? 

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP




4 comments :

  1. I've always been a big fan of this combo in clothing and accessories. Tan shoes/boots/bags are my fave. I love this combo in the homewares too. Especially that cushion! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour combo. Some beautiful pieces here Ashlea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navy, tan and white are my favourites! Such a classy and timeless combination.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails