23 October 2015

Feature Friday: The Eclectic home of Amber Thrane

We all love a peek inside someone else's home don't we?

I came across the home of Amber Thrane of Dulcet Creative.  Amber is the co-owner of Dulcet Creative, a sunny Californian who styles, photographs, does set design and helps businesses with creative direction. Wow! 

You already know this home is going to be something a little special after reading about all that creative talent, don't you?

Amber's home is an eclectic style of old and new, with a hint of bohemian, modern and industrial. It's clear she has a love for indoor plants and they add that homely warmth and lived in feel I think. Each corner of the home is filled with trinkets and treasures, making the space feel that it would have some stories to tell.

 Lets take a look inside shall we?















WHAT DID YOU THINK? 
Is this home your style? What did you love about it? Would you be brave enough to rock the amazing black and white print tiles in your home? I wish I could, they look fabulous!

If you too love taking a peek inside someone else's home, then you can see more home tours here. Enjoy!

All photos and information sourced from here.

Linking up With Some Grace
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. OMG, I just died and went to heaven.

    I just love Amber's home, love the black tiles and all those plants are just make the space even more amazing.
    Thanks for sharing, my favourite space ever.
    Happy weekend lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this home its such an amazing space

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails