10 October 2015

Life lately: Dreaming, Eating, Home Stalking...

Hi there! So what has been happening this week? Lots!

I think I am still recovering after a action and fun filled long weekend last week. What about you? On Tuesday morning I couldn't start work until I had scrubbed the house from head to toe. I just couldn't focus in all the mess and once I had washed and cleaned the floors, my day was back on track and everything felt better! Do you ever get the crazy cleaning bug and do the same? 

Here is a snippet of what's been happening around here lately...

|| Home Stalking ||
Did you catch this post on Friday showing you inside this colourful coastal home? Here is the home tour for this beach side lifestyle home. I know you will love it!



|| Eating ||
My easy 'go to' salad when entertaining is always the cabbage salad off the back of the Chang's Original Fried Noodle Packet. This week, I came across this version thanks to Kim at Land of Zonkt. 
It is simple, fresh and so delicious! It's my new summer staple salad!


|| Holiday Dreaming ||
I shared with you more of my Hawaii holiday last week, you may have read about our trip to Maui and this week I shared our days on The North Shore. I loved Hawaii, have you been? Endless summer days and tropical palms. It was bliss! Writing about my trip has me dreaming of another holiday. 
What about you? Any trips planned or holidays on the horizon? 


|| Reading ||
The Sunday Brunch Magazine - its always jam packed full of great reads from fellow Aussie Bloggers, here is the September edition if you want to have a squiz. If you want to submit a post, you can do so here.


|| Featured ||

Reno Addict was so kind to feature my newly renovated home and shared my house tour and some of the projects we tackled. You can read about it here!


WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN YOUR CORNER OF THE WORLD?
Any thing new and exciting? Do share!

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails