16 November 2015

Around here lately








Hello, it has been a busy week here! 

You might remember a few weeks ago when I had wedding fever? I was posting about wedding flower bouquets and getting excited to go to my cousins wedding in Newcastle? Well a week has flown by, it was last weekend that we road tripped down there for a whirlwind of a weekend - there was rain, storms, sunshine all in the 24 hour lead up to the wedding. The bride and groom remained very cool about it and luckily for them the ceremony was perfect sunshine. We were on the shore of Lake Macquarie and the water was so glassy, it was a stunning afternoon. Here are a few snaps of the beautiful afternoon.

 

It was bohemian bliss - pallets, colourful rugs and cushions galore and jars brimming with flowers to line the aisle.



That's me in the coral with the bride and beautiful bridesmaids (we are all cousins).
It was an amazing weekend, the newlyweds were surrounded by so much love from all their family and friends, it was so nice to be a part of it.


It took me a few days to recover after all that driving and a big weekend, I wasn't bouncing out of bed as usual on Monday morning that's for sure. I almost had to take up drinking coffee!


I made some new dreamcatcher creations for my online store on the weekend, the creative vibes were flowing so I went with it - I love the vintage doiley on this one above. They come ready to hang and can be used as wedding decor, in a nursery, bedroom or living space.
Price is $45 + postage.


Although windy, I spent yesterday morning soaking up some sun at the beach. It was so beautiful and the water crystal clear. I forgot my swimmers of all things, but there is always next time! 

I am off to the shops after work today with a mammoth shopping list as I am starting the Nat Kringoudis 5 day gentle body cleanse tomorrow. Have you ever done a body cleanse? This one focuses on a vegan diet, I am quite looking forward to the challenge. I will let you know how I go!

What have you been up to lately? 
How did you spend your weekend?


Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails