27 November 2015

Feature Friday: Inside the home of Darren Palmer


The Block judge, Darren Palmer had just sold his Edgecliff Sydney home which he recntly finished renovating. A dual level Federation home, its elegant, light filled and has Darren's signature style throughout the home. 

Yes - there is seagrass wallpaper on the bedroom wall!
Recently I showed you one of Darren Palmer's latest projects the BoysTown Prize Home and you all loved it and his style, so I thought why not step inside Darren's home and see for yourself his style?!

Lets take a look inside...









I loved the kitchen ceiling with the gorgeous glass windows, how amazing would all the natural light be that would filter in there? Teamed with the stacking French doors, the kitchens an entertainers paradise, opening up onto the terrace and yard. With a small home, I think Darren has nailed the interior. It is classy, not overcrowded with furniture and still holds the beautiful heritage features of the home. 

Did you see detailed ceilings in the living spaces? Oh my!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DARREN'S STYLE? 
COULD YOU IMAGINE HIM CALLING THIS HOME?
 WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE PART OF THE HOME?


If you want to see more home tours, head on over to our Feature Friday home tour page.

 If you love taking a look inside peoples homes, then you will love it! 
Do you have a recent reno or a home that you want to share her on Glamour Coastal Living? Let me know, I would love to have you on board!

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!
Linking up With Some Grace.

All information and photos were sourced from Realestate.com and The Interiors Addict.
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

1 comment :

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails