18 November 2015

Loves + Links

source

Copper, shades of blue and white - my heart skipped a beat when I saw this photo! 
Isn't it the most gorgeous dinner setting?

I thought I would share with you some fabulous links and loves that I came across this week. Come take a peek!

Have you jumped on the colouring in bandwagon? How awesome is feather mandala print?! It's on my 'to colour in' list, you could print it, colour it and frame it as a colourful piece of wall art - maybe even a Christmas gift? You can get the print for yourself here.


Speaking of Christmas, if you have guests popping around over the festive period, why not try this easy gourmet canapé - pears wrapped with parmesan and prosciutto. Yum!
 Recipe is here. 


I never have a Christmas wishlist and when I get asked what I want, never have an answer! Our first Christmas in our home I asked Hubby for a back deck and got it - much to my surprise! I went away for a weekend, came back and voilĂ  a deck had been built. It was awesome! Last year, we did our bathroom reno which I had on my Christmas wishlist, so that was pretty big and exciting! This year, all our house reno projects are done and there is nothing to wish for. I think I will sit down soon and put together a bit of a wishlist though, I don't want to end up with slippers and pjs! I will share it with you here too, I can already see that there will be alot of feathers on it. I am so feather obsessed!!
(you wouldn't believe it, just as I finished writing this paragraph my Mum called from work to say hi and ask what I wanted for Christmas! A wish list definitely is needed now I think :) )

Speaking of wishlists, feathers will definitely feature somewhere on there!
I haven't been watching The Block this season, I just couldn't get into all the drama and tears once again. I miss the old seasons and the real fair dinkum blockheads like - Brad & Lara, Dale & Sophie, Josh & Jenna, Bec & George - they were all my favourites, not afraid of hard work and actually knew how to use the tools! I catch up on the weekly room reveals that Katrina posts and noticed with this weeks bedroom reveal there was a theme of feather art in some of the rooms. I love this colourful print, what do you think? Are you a feather fan?

 
With Summer not far away, i thought I would share one last shot which I absolutely love from Sarah over at A Beach Cottage. Sarah has captured the essence of Summer in this shot - hat, flowers, beach bag, vintage bike...so much love!


What does Summer look like to you?
What are you crushing on at the moment - any loves or links you want to share?

Happy Hump Day! x
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

4 comments :

  1. My heart skipped a beat at the copper and blue too! Damn you and I share taste on decor lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have good taste :P
      So glad someone else is swooning over it too x

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love the painted cups and plates, do they come in black?
    I love that pear and proscuitto, thanks, i'm definately adding that to my Christmas table fare xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to inspire you! There is a similiar set in black here by S&P http://www.saltandpepper.com.au/sandp-marble-black-12pc-dinner-set
      x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails