8 December 2015

Christmas Gift Guide: for the decor loving lady

If I was to write a Christmas wishlist, I know some of these beauties would feature (I hope Hubby is reading this!)!!

 If you are looking for a perfect Christmas present for the decor loving lady, then take a peek at this.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She would be a lover of...

Shades of blue
Texture and tassels
Pompoms and detail
Natural fibres of timber and rattan

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you want to shop this look, then here is where you will find them.


So tell me, what is on your Christmas wishlist this year?
 Will you be adding any of these items to the list? 

Happy Shopping!

Linking up with Essentially Jess
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

9 comments :

  1. That keyring is gorgeous Ashlea! Beautiful colours. Found you via IBOT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they keyring is beyond beautiful. Hoping Hubby sees this list and it ends up under my Christmas tree! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love that knotted bowl - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the woven basket, perfect for storage and keeping all my kids little bits in one place. #IBOT team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous idea isn't it! There are heaps of similar DIY ones on Pinterest if you are feeling crafty! They look quite easy :) x

      Delete
  4. I am not the decor loving lady at all. :)
    Hope your husband takes note. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I hope so too! I signed his email up to receive all of my blog posts...we will see!

      Delete
  5. Oooo I love all of these, and in my fave colours too - huge fan of aqua and teal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these things. I'm about to do a chrissy love want need list, mainly for hubby's sake but I may just send him a link to this post instead. You have the best taste!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails