12 December 2015

Flower Adorned Christmas Tree



When I shared a photo of this Christmas tree this week here on facebook, you all loved it and there was lots of likes, shares and excitement.

I thought I would share with you the source of the photo, the talented Design Love Fest. A lifestyle blog by LA based Bri, she has such an eye for beauty and so much creativity. The tree was made using silk fake flowers woven onto wire to give the look of a flower adorned tree. 





  I love a non traditional Christmas tree!

Have you put up your Christmas tree yet? Do you have a colour theme, or a mix and match of colours? Would you love to have this floral Christmas tree in your home?

Next week, I will be showing you what Christmas looks like in my home this year. I cannot wait to share it with you all!

It is a big weekend of birthday celebrations here for me - Hubby's birthday tomorrow and I am taking him to the QLD raceway so he can race a V8 supercar. I cannot wait to see his face and excitement. It will be an early 5am start for us to get up there, so it may be a struggle to jump out of bed Monday. I have had too many early starts this week. It's just that time of year though isn't it? Not enough hours in the day! How is you Christmas prep and shopping going? All done?

 Have a great weekendx
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday to your Hubby! You will be just around the corner from me, I'll be waving xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was waving :P Thank you, he had a super day xx

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails