11 December 2015

Feature Friday: Kyal & Kara's Renovation Project

I am a big fan of the Block contestants Kyal and Kara. I love their style, design ideas and their use of crafted timber in their designs. When they entered The Block, they had recently finished their own renovation on the NSW Central Coast. A tiny 95m2 little three bedroom cottage was transformed into 300m2 masterpiece - high ceilings, lots of natural light and timber touches by Carpenter Kyal. 

Their style has been described as natural, organic, modern and Scandinavian. Lets take a look inside their masterpiece..


The before and after photo of the rear of the home is incredible.
Some serious money, time and energy has gone into this home which they recently sold at auction for a suburb record price.











When thinking of building my dream home, high ceilings, lots of windows and glass panels are a must, just like Kyal and Kara have done with this home. I am also a big fan of weatherboard external cladding too, I shared a home here this morning on Instagram that is of similar design to this. Did you see it?

Kyal and Kara now have started their own commercial construction and design company, Diverse Design & Construct. Their instagram and social media shows some incredible projects they have completed, it is drool worthy!

DID YOU LIKE KYAL AND KARA'S WORK ON THE BLOCK?
 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEIR STYLE AND THIS AMAZING RENOVATION THEY ACCOMPLISHED?!

This will be my last Feature Friday post for the year and I will be back with more in the New Year, including some reader homes, which I cannot wait to share with you. In the meantime, if you want your home tour fix, head on over to our Feature Friday home tour page.

 Do you have a recent reno or a home that you want to share here on Glamour Coastal Living? Let me know, I would love to have you on board!

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!

Photo and information sources can be found here:
Breeze Magazine
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

3 comments :

  1. So much work has gone into this project. I'm very impressed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s as well nice, hope it will make a Rocking place for youth and I also Hope that will come true. Best of luck!! Rose Mount Kitchens

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bed...
    Outdoor area
    Kitchen...
    The list goes on,
    I'm a total fan of these guys.
    Thanks for sharing.
    x

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails