1 December 2015

November - life lately

November

What a rollercoaster of a month it has been! There was some wonderful highs (a wedding + a trip to Noosa!) and some very emotional lows, with the passing of my Grandma earlier in the month. 

There was lots of swimming in the pool - evening late night moonlit swims thanks to having pool solar that made the pool warmer than a bath even late at night.

Christmas decorations were setup and even the Christmas tree!
 Normally I wait until the 1st of December, but this year we put lots of extra lights up outside and I wanted to be able to enjoy them for that little bit extra.

There were lots of glorious beach days, with sand so white and water so blue.

I even did a 5 day body cleanse, getting rod of all the toxins and feeling fresher for Summer.

I shopped secret Santa style, joining in on a worldwide gift exchange, although my lucky giftee is from Brisbane. So much fun!

I love being able to look back over the month that was through the eyes of Instagram and reflect and appreciate the month that was - including all the highs lows.

Here is what November looked like...
















What about you?
 What did your month of November look like? Any highs or lows?
Are you Christmas ready at your home?
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

4 comments :

  1. Exquisite photos and I love how your summer is starting! We've always had a pool but sadly now we are renting and no pool...but beach is not far away! A night swim is even more special. Enjoy! Denyse
    #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Denyse! I never was interested in having a pool, but now we do I couldn't go without! I hope you have had a great start to Summer and keeping cool xx

      Delete
  2. The beach looks so good! I can't wait for downtime at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the passing of your grandmother.
    I'm glad the rest of the month was better for you. xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails