18 March 2016

Feature Friday: Montana Lake House


Every now and then a house on Houzz will pop up in my inbox and captivate me. This was one of them and I thought I would share it with you today as part of Feature Friday.

The home is on sloping landscape in northern Montana overlooking Flathead Lake. 

It features a minimal material palette of wood and stone to create something that feels less like a piece of architecture and more like a piece of art. Come and take a look inside...



The photo below is the one that captivated me. 
The beautiful timber, contrasted with stone. I love the colours and contrast of this shot.



A bedroom with a view. Floor to ceiling glass ensure you have sweeping views over the Lake. I am not sure its too private though?!


An outdoor shower that is to die for...I love the design of the block steel beam that holds the shower head. Brilliant isn't it?!




This home makes me want to experience an American winter - watching the snow fall in the winter months amongst all those trees must be a stunning sight to see. Have you had a winter wonderland holiday before? Ever been to Montana? 

Could you live somewhere secluded amongst the wilderness like this?

Have a wonderful weekend peeps x
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

4 comments :

  1. Eeeek I have a feeling I will be stalking your blog for inspiration in the months to come! We just put a hold on some land and are now waiting for the plans to be drawn up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing house! I'd love to holiday there for a couple of weeks but I don't know that I'd be able to live there and be so isolated permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could happily snooze in that bedroom. The wilderness is lovely... as long as my husband is always there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks beautiful. Some snow on the ground and it would be perfect

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails