Just thought I would pop in today and share some lovely links and finds from the internet this week.
Yvette of The Stylist Splash has me inspired to forage in my neighbourhood for blooms, after she did just that on her walk the other day. Wrapping these beauties up for her Mum’s birthday. Stunning huh? I love making fresh bouquets as gifts. I did some here you may remember and here are some tips on making your own if you are feeling a little crafty!
If you are looking for some party decoration inspiration, Simone over at Honey n Fizz has you sorted. With her son's 14th birthday and Hubby's 40th recently, she has been in party planning mode. How fabulous is the blue napery and table decoration above? Simone used a roll of brown wrapping paper as the table centerpiece. Genius!
Then she outdoes herself with this lengthy platter...What a fab idea. Yum!
In other finds around the internet this week:
- Are you a Netflix binge watcher? Did you know there are some great educational kids series too? Renee shares her top picks.
- Where do you sit on the Thermomix divide? bought the Thermocook and am trying to use it more to get my money worth. Personally, great for stay at home paretns and if you are cooking from scratch for those with allergies etc. Not for the time poor though. You need time to wrap your head around how to use it!
- Feeling like ice cream? Eva has whipped up this easy no churn ice cream, you just need a bowl and a whisk. Tim Tam ice cream anyone? YUM!
- Live in Vicotria? I have heard great things about the Werribee Zoo and this post by Karen shows how fun it can be, being a mini Zoo Keeper. So cute! I loved the giraffes.
- Thinking of starting a blog? Read up on blogging guru Chatelle of Fat Mum Slim's tips on starting out.
Linking up with #IBOT
Follow Glamour Coastal Living: